Monday, December 23, 2013

1896



Hello everyone! 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, getting ready for the big day! I am sharing my latest mixed media kit designed exclusively for The Scrapbook Diaries called 1896, and I just realized it will be my last kit of the year!  I found these gorgeous vintage photos at an estate sale over the summer and saved them for the perfect project. I thought the aged colors go perfectly with these lovely papers in this kit. As you probably know by now, I adore vintage photographs and love to collect them. They are just so mysterious and intriguing, who are these ladies? What were their lives like? What were their struggles, their achievements, their joys? Their lives are a secret lost to time, but their hauntingly beautiful faces remain......As usual the kit is filled with beautiful Prima papers, great mediums and many pretty flowers, I just loved the rich golds, silver and grays. For more info on the kit please visit The Scrapbook Diaries blog here. And don't forget to check out The Scrapbook Diaries shop here, Janene carries some of the most beautiful and hard to find scrap book products in the industry, and designer kits from some of the most popular designers out there.....

Thanks so much for taking the time to look! 

Best wishes, Lisa XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love this, so elegant and those colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Lisa I can totally get lost in your background, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...