Saturday, March 22, 2014

(love these) Memories

Hello! Dropping in to share my latest layout for Blue Fern Studios.....
I really wanted to experiment here and create some rich textures.


I started with a piece of Blue Fern Studios paper called 'Signature' and then created texture with heavy gesso and a stencil, then sprayed the paper with water and Ranger ink in Vintage Photo. I love how everything combined together to create a watercolor effect. Check out the new paper line and some adorable new chip board designs here, and the blog full of so many projects here.

Here are a few close ups:



Thanks for looking! 
Hugs, Lisa xo

3 comments:

  1. it'so cute! it looks simple, but all the elements are exactly in the right place. just brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!! Beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty ! I like how you used a punch at the bottom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...