Saturday, March 1, 2014

"Together" A new kit for The Scrapbook Diaries!

Hello lovely ladies, I would like to share my latest kit for The Scrapbook Diaries 
called "Together". This was really fun to put together as it has some pretty 
new Prima Princess papers and some yummy Lindy's Stamp Gang mists.....


This is an old photo of my Grandma and my Aunt at the beach.....I loved the pink and
peachy tones in the photo and these Lindy's Stamp Gang mists just went so well together.
As usual the kit comes with all the materials needs to make this and a bonus layout,
for more info please visit The Scrapbook Diaries blog here....Also, don't forget 
The Scrapbook Diaries shop here, where you can find the latest products
and so many wonderful kits by some of the best designers around! 

See you soon...
Lisa xo

5 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Beautiful colours and wonderful layers and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I LOVE those colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lady Lisa, this is jammed backed with fabulous background and texture work! The photo blends in just perfectly. Gorgeous work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colors and of course your style. Thanks for the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this kit....I just finished mine this weekend. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...