Saturday, June 7, 2014

not forgotten

Hello there...hope everyone is enjoying the weekend ;) ....

I saw one of my scrappy friends Anna Rogalska was featured on a challenge blog called 
Anna's Scrap and I loved the sketch so I thought I'd play along.

'not forgotten'


I'm so in love with Cold Country papers, I might have to get another set to play with. My next
challenge will be to use these papers with some different colors other than purples ;)

You can find the sketch and Anna's Scrap blog here....




I created this with a beautiful vintage photograph of my Grandfather, George Herbert 
Westbrook, given to me by my cousin that I really treasure.


I used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard called 'Floral Frame' and a piece of 'Chickenwire Panel'.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Hugs, Lisa x









14 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the background details and layers under your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazingly beautiful lisa...love the color combos you use in your layouts...such a lovely piece of art work...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lisa, Beautiful layout ...love your colour combo...and layers...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautifully done! Love the soft lavender mixed in with the touches of black & all that fabulous texture on the background. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful page. I too love the Cold Country papers...they are very "atmospheric" and seem to work especially well with vintage photos. Love the very soft colour palette you have used.....does it get any better than purple and grey !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout. Those papers and your style seem to go hand in hand

    ReplyDelete
  7. Прекрасная работа! Спасибо от блога Anna`Scrap! Удачи!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! Dear Lisa, it's amazing LO!!! So many beautiful details!!! I love it so much! And now I become your follower with great pleasure! :) Thanks for playing along at Anna'Scrap! :) xoxo
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Благодарим за вдохновение скетчем от Anna`Scrap! )) Потрясающе красивая, идеальная работа!
    СУПЕР!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks amazing! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Anna'Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning design, gesso, colors, flowers and adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another smashing layout!! love the purple against the gray and that photo. This is excellent as always! love so much to come for a browse, you are such huge inspiration Lisa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...