Saturday, August 29, 2015

'garden fable' a new layout for Scraps of Elegance

Hello my sweet friends...thanks so much for stopping by!
I so appreciate all the wonderful friends I have made by sharing this crafting 
passion....I don't know about you guys....but I LOVE blog surfing, looking at 
all the beautiful work that is created by my favourite artists....to me it's relaxing and inspiring...
so glad you're here :)

As always I thoroughly enjoyed the August kit from Scraps of Elegance.
Lots of gorgeous Prima papers and flowers....

'garden fable'


 On this layout I wanted to pull the pinks and greens from this photo and then I had the idea to use some 2 Crafty Chipboard 'Diamond Panel' and have the flowers growing up the chipboard to look like a garden trellis.

Here is the Scraps of Elegance August kit...


For more info on where to buy our kits, please go here.
To look at all the beautiful designs by our designers using this kit, please go here.
And don't forget to share your work with our Scraps of Elegance community on Facebook,
we love to see what you create! To join us on Facebook please go here.

Here are a few close ups...


I created my background by stenciling with heavy gesso using the Prima Diamond mask and then used some Lindy's Stamp Gang mists to paint my background in green and pink.


I loved the sweet little white birdhouse Prima resins that came with the kit, 
as well as the Prima gems and clock faces. 
I took the green organza ribbon that also came in the kit, cut it up into thinner 
pieces and wrapped it around my chipboard.


Have a lovely crafty weekend!
Lisa xo
















11 comments:

  1. Lisa, lacking words to describe such beauty. Your projects are always a soul therapy for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Love the use of the main colours and the flow down your page! Thanks for the inspiration! And yes love visiting blogs, lots of wonderful inspiration to be found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful, light airy spring creation! And the lattice work is INSPIRED....totally gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout Lisa! Love how you turned the panel chipboard into such a beautiful trellis. Just Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is SO pretty! I love it! You have a beautiful delicate touch to everything you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Lisa! I love the garden trellis effect. And yes, I love checking out amazing and inspirational work online - like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing. ......love your work.!💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely amazing. ......love your work.!💜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely amazing. ......love your work.!💜

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love visiting your blog, Lisa! This page is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft, pretty colors and your beautiful design. What an amazing image you scrapped, too! You did such a wonderful job with this kit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...