Sunday, December 27, 2015

Faith Margaret

Hi there my crafty peeps....I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday!
I am back today with a layout that I did for Scraps of Elegance 
using the December kit called 'Silver Bells'.

'Faith Margaret'


Continuing on with my obsession with brown lately, I chose this beautiful Authentique paper called 'Tidings One' and then used the turquoise Petaloo flowers, and the white Prima resin from this month's add-ons. There are so many pretty Christmas papers to work with this month. I also added a few elements from past kits, the paper doily and the Prima metal flourish.

Here is the December kit 'Silver Bells'...


These kits sell out super fast! To find out how to purchase please visit the store here.
To visit the blog and see all the beautiful projects with this kit please go here.
And don't forget to check out our Face Book group here.

Here are a few close ups....


As I was creating this layout I realized that this is the female companion to my layout 
John Edward that I also created with a Scraps of Elegance kit a while back. 
Same daguerrotype photograph, and beautiful vintage styling that I adore....
the name Faith Margaret also just came to me, so here she is :)
I love the idea of creating characters in art, imagining who these strangers were...


I used some 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces here, 'Corner Holly Vines', and 'Elements' 
that I embossed in copper and gold.


I am so happy to announce that I have been invited to stay on the Scraps of Elegance 
design team for another year! Thank you so much for the opportunity to create my strange 
vintage art with such beautiful kits...always full of beautiful papers and lovely flowers.



Thanks for stopping by!
I appreciate every visit and every comment,
looking forward to enjoying another creative year with all my crafty friends :)














8 comments:

  1. This is sensational Lisa! Love the turquoise flowers with the brown. I just sigh every time I see your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Lisa! I especially love how you treated the photo edges! Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Always love seeing your rich, textural layers and the characters you use. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and colors, so very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect balance of color harmony. I adore how you added some teal base color to the photo. Awww...but my favorite touch of yours is your superior layering abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! Just stopping by to wish you a very happy new year filled with many blessings! I absolutely love this gorgeous page! As always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous vintage page...love this colour combo! Loving the super and amazing details too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...