Tuesday, January 26, 2016

'3'

Hello girls....how are you? One of my favourite days of the month is the day that
I receive my box of goodies from Scraps of Elegance. This month's kit called 'Adore' 
is just full of beautiful and romantic papers and flowers, perfect for a girly pink page.

'3'



This photo dates back to when I was pregnant with my son. I laugh now at how big I was, 
but I was carrying a 10.5 pound baby in there! I sat down with these papers and flowers and just wanted to do something very dramatic with a lot of textures and colors. I started with some gel medium through a couple of different stencils and then added inks, stamping and lots of beads.
Anyway, this kit is gorgeous, and they sell out fast!


To find out how to purchase our kits, please go here.
And for loads of inspiration and ideas on what to create with our kits, please go here.

We also have a beautiful mood board every month and there is prize to be won too :)
 you can find it in our Scraps of Darkness Face Book community right here.


Here are a few close ups...


I would like to enter my layout in a challenge I found on 'Paper Story' all 
about pink and hearts.....


Please find this challenge here....



From the main kit and the floral add-on, I used the following: 

Blue Fern Studios paper 'Reminisce'
Prima flowers
Silver heart buttons
Prima pink Micro beads
KaiserCraft 'Ma Cherie' sticker sheet
Prima white lace trim



I also used two different pieces of 2 Crafty Chipboard, 'Sammi's Swirls' and 'Mini Branches' 
that I painted black and then lightly embossed in silver. 

See you soon,
Lisa xo





5 comments:

  1. Lisa, what a cool page, I love the layers of texture/mixed media on it, it has so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love your use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous and beautiful page! Adore your styling, as always and so love this colour combination! Stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. очень и очень красиво))Спасибо от PaperStory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lisa! We have featured your gorgeous layout on the Blue Fern Studios blog today. We love all the awesome texture you have created.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...