Friday, November 18, 2016

'His & Hers'

Hi guys! I'm up on the 13 arts blog today with a brand new layout that I created
with the beautiful new collection designed by our own super talented designer Olga Heldwein 
called 'His & Hers'.


 I was over the moon when I received my box with the gorgeous new 13 arts collections, 'His & Hers' and 'Aria' just staring at the papers I had so many ideas rushing through my mind. Here I started with the paper called 'You & Me' as my base. I loved the warm brown and peach tones to the paper and I decided to do something with some warm deep orange and red colors. I did a lot of stenciling and stamping on my background, added some paper layers, flowers and then added some beautiful ink, one called 'Chalk Woodbine' and then finally at the end I brushed some 'Bronze Glitter' ink over my flowers. 

To go and check out where to buy 13 arts products please go here,
and to check out the blog, please go here.

I would like to enter my layout in a sketch challenge I found on the blog
Fleur Design. I saw this sketch and really felt inspired to follow it :)


More on the challenge here.


Aren't these chipboard butterflies so gorgeous? It's hard to see the shine of the glitter 
ink but it looks so pretty in life :) There are some new paints in warm browns, golds ,and bronze, 
and so many beautiful craft adornments that go with these collections too....the cool brass clocks, chipboards, stickers, and the little stamens I have peeking out of my flowers.



See you soon!
Thanks so much for all the support, visits and comments,
they mean so much to me!
Lisa xo


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...