Wednesday, December 14, 2016

'Peace' a new layout for 'Mistress Owl'

Hi sweeties, I hope everyone is enjoying all the preparations for our soon to
arrive Christmas holidays? Last night I was wrapping presents for my family
 up north while having a glass of wine and listening to King's College Choir
singing Christmas carols. My yearly little tradition that always gets me
in the full on Christmas spirit :)

The lovely ladies at the beautiful blog called 'Mistress Owl' invited me to 
Guest Design using a wonderful holiday moodboard and this is what I created.

'Peace'



I used some beautiful Blue Fern Studios paper for my base - love love that chocolate brown - and a lot of random bits and pieces from a big box of winter themed craft items that I keep in my studio. I used some little vines and some pine cones that I bought from Hobby Lobby and a bit of Lindy's Stamp Gang 'Whale Watch Blue' and 'Chocolate Truffle' to add some color to my background.

Here is the wintery moodboard:


More on this challenge you can find here.

Here are some details:



I also added a few little 2 Crafty Chipboard snowflakes and a few
pieces of 'Moroccan Bits'. 


 Thanks for looking :)
Hugs, Lisa xo




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page. I so love how you layer your pages, still wishing I could create like that. Lisa, you are one of the most inspiring artists out there! All your pages are a feast to the eyes. Thank you for your lovely words on my blog too sweetie! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total gorgeousness! I love the gentle browns.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...