Monday, December 26, 2016

'Traditions' a new layout for Scraps of Elegance

Hello my lovelies...
Confession time...how many of you whilst enjoying all the family gatherings 
and festivities are secretly plotting how you can slip away to your craft table?
I've had such a wonderful Christmas with my family....
 but, knowing I had the brand new Scraps of Elegance 'Christmas Cheer' kit sitting on my desk,
made me want to go and get messy with some papers and inks. I got in a little bit of quiet time 
last night and then woke up super early this morning and finally finished my first page with this amazing kit.

'Traditions'


Lots of gorgeous Blue Fern Studios in this kit, beautiful papers called 'Vintage Christmas Collection' and some lovely wintery chipboards that I painted white and then embossed in silver. The finishing touch was some Blue Fern Studios 'Christmas Blooms' from the floral add on.
It's our little Christmas tradition to get our portrait taken together :)

Here is the new kit...


You can find our online store here, the kits sell out super fast!
And don't forget to stop by our blog here, where you can find lots of beautiful
creations created with our kits.

Here are a few closies:


I've used some 13 arts products on this page too, a stencil for some snowflakes
and some Ayeeda inks in Gold and Scarlett.


So I have some wonderful news...I have been invited to stay on the Scraps
of Elegance design team for 2017! I am so excited to be part of this wonderful and talented
group of ladies. You can see the new team blog post here.
My favourite day of the month is the day I see the big box of goodies on my 
doorstep..I just know it's packed with such pretty papers, flowers,
and so much more. Thanks so much Melinda for believing in me :)



I used so much from this kit, the papers, the chipboards, the pretty Prima stamp
from the 'Sweet Peppermint' collection, and the adorable tiny silver jingle bells.


I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and get a little bit of time to create something 
special and sparkly......just for you.
Here's looking to another great year of (hopefully!) inspiring you with these beautiful 
kits that I love so much.
Hugs,
Lisa xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...