Monday, October 30, 2017

'Autumn'

Good morning dear readers, I had so much fun creating this new page with
the kit 'Falling Leaves' from Scraps of Elegance, this time something
light and pretty with a touch of vintage.

'Autumn'



I had a best friend once named Autumn when I lived in South Beach, many years ago.
She was a beautiful girl that worked for a make up company
and would give me mini make overs.... we got into a lot of trouble, the two of us :)
This page turned out so light and airy, I used papers from the Blue Fern Studios
'Amber & Apricot' collection in the Main Kit, some Prima ephemera from the 
Elements Add On, and some Prima flowers from the Floral Add On.

You can purchase our kits from the online store here.

I would like to enter my layout in a sketch challenge I found on a blog
called '1000 Moments', it was a simple sketch, but I liked the design.
More details on the challenge here.






I added a few pieces of 2 Crafty Chipboard, here it's a vine wreath painted gold.


Thanks for stopping by,
Lisa xo


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great creation there is so much to see! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Страничка прекрасная!спасибо от блога 1000moments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...